In this week's episode we talk about our BIG KID values and the importance of taking this physical distancing time to get back to yourself and check in with your crews.
We also look at Dr Carol Dweck's research on Fixed and Growth mindsets.
SPOILER: the time is now to work on growth
Leave me a voice message by clicking the player below and let me know about your own values and any of your questions <3
As BIG KIDS we value
Kindness, Curiosity & Adventure
Because if you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything
You can read more about how I work all 3 here
Brains and talent are just the starting point. This view creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment" - Dr Carol Dweck
Find Dr Carol Dweck's book Mindset here
Request the January VALUE BUILDING WORKSHEET by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Self Check-In Qusetions:
- What does THRIVING in this new state of life feel like?
- If I want my family to be as strong as possible, what type of self-talk do we need to practice daily?
Check In with your Crews:
- Where do our values overlap?
- Where are our values different?
- How can we colloborate within our values?
This week's reminder: